ALCAL 2000+ EGT/CHT TESTER:
The Alcal 2000+ provides everything needed for accurate calibration and troubleshooting of EGT/CHT/TIT, Type K, J, and E systems. The tester will simulate thermocouple output millivolts so that instruments can be calibrated on the ramp or in the shop. The Alcal 2000+ will also receive a millivolt input while testing Alcor and other thermocouples installed in its special heater for accurate analysis at operating temperatures.
The Alcal 2000+ is also designed to check the accuracy of an entire system or the individual components. While the thermocouple is in the heater, the instrument can be read in the panel and recalibrated as necessary while simulating temperatures up to 1800 F. An easy-to-read LCD display makes accurate settings a snap. With its rugged Pelican case, the Alcal 2000+ is ready to use anywhere! Recalibration/recertification of all Alcals is ONLY authorized by Alcor, Inc. of San Antonio, TX and is traceable to the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST). Annual recalibration/recertification for the Alcal 2000 and 2000+ (PN 85332, 85331, 85337) are $135 each. Older model Alcal recalibration/recertification costs vary. Alcor offers up to $1000 in core trade-in value towards a new model Alcal 2000+! Call today to find out details on how you can take advantage of this generous offer!
New features include:
- Redesigned Pelican case with removable lid for stress-free use in any environment
- Internal carrying handle for tranquil transport and handling with or without the lid
- Additional EGT/TIT Heater that accepts competitors’ larger probes and tests both digital and analog systems
- Easy access to the fuse and 9V Lithium battery for quick replacement if necessary
- Plus, all the great features of the Alcal 2000 (FAA/PMA not required)
Replaces Part Numbers: